Sunday, June 26, 2016

Forever Young

Young, innocent, forever young.If given the chance to go back again and live the life I want to be. I want to stay young forever. At the age of seven, I was already awaken by the sad reality that as you grow old and mature, life seems to be more complicated.
Why did I say this?
Well, it's because of so many things that I've observed in every stages of life. Yes, life is beautiful as the say. If you only know how to live with it and appreciate what's in it. Once you've entered the adolescent stage, you will then start to explore new things, you will experience even worldly and undesirable things.
On the other side, if you will reach the adult stage or maturity stage wherein you are already old enough to know and realized the things that you have done or not, there will be some tendencies that you will just end up regretting everything.
However, if you will just remain young like a baby, you will be innocent and free. You will not be exposed to things that can make your life more worse.
Life is a cycle. After all, time will still come that we will go back to the root where we came from and started our journey in life. We may grow in age, but there will definitely be a twist that we become childish again. A person will certainly undergo that degeneration process, a stage where he or she had so many longings and hang ups during the early stage of life. This is the reason why I want to remain on that certain stage, young and innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I forget Hansel and Grethel!?

How can I forget Hansel and Grethel!? On our way today in some village to pick up some people, my eyes were fascinated by the medieval ...